Welcome to Sangrock Black Belt World
Sangrock, the international institution was established in New Delhi, India, in 1980. This Institution grew to Charlotte and Matthews, North Carolina, USA, in 1998, under the leadership of Grand Master Abhai Singh. Since 1998 we have earned our reputation in Charlotte by offering the most comprehensive and holistic system of Taekwondo training to our students. Sangrock International Taekwondo is an educational and family oriented institution that enables anyone 3 to 63 years of age to achieve a strong mind and body built upon traditional values and morals.
10 students commitments
- I will be loyal to my country.
- I will honor my parents.
- I will love my family and corporate with them.
- I will be faithful to my friends.
- I will respect my elders and care for my juniors.
- I will establish a positive relationship with my teachers.
- I will treat all living things with care.
- I will never take advantage those who are weaker.
- I will only use Taekwondo to benefit myself and others.
- I will always finish what I start.
For Best Results
- Students must attend two classes a week.
- Students must arrive ten minutes before classes start.
- Let the school know if you will be miss more than one week of class.
- Apply the student commitments in everyday life.
- Repeat all the requirements as many times as possible.
- Be generous with others, and be strict with yourself.
- You are competing against yourself and not against others.
- If you have any problems do not hesitate to consult with any instructors.
- Always clear your mind before entering the Dojang. "Empty your cup." This is the best attitude for training.
- Please use the restroom and get water before class starts.
Color Belt Testing Dates for 2016
| January 9th | February 6th | March 5th | April 9th | May 7th | June 4th | July 9th | August 6th | September 10th | October 1st | November 5th | December 10th |